Introducing the SE-CH9T from Pioneer, a premium dynamic headphone delivering immersive Hi-Res Audio in comfort. Original drivers developed for Hi-Res Audio reproduce frequencies between 5 Hz–50 kHz, allowing the true harmonic character of audible sound to be reproduced while restoring a sense of spaciousness to your music.
Airflow Control Port assists by separating mid- and low-frequency bands, bringing the richness of vocals to life in stunning detail. Nozzles are of brass-and-aluminum construction to prevent resonance, serving controlled, punchy bass in any music played on smartphone or Digital Audio Player.
Inline mic and controls, detachable over-the-ear cables, and reinforced ear tips make these headphones a comfortable choice for high-definition sound on the go.
- Developed and Certified for Playback of Hi-Res Audio Formats
- Ultra-Wide-Spectrum 9.7 mm (3/8˝) Dynamic Drivers for Accurate Detail Reproduction and Excellent Imaging Performance
- Airflow Control Port Technology Improves Mid-band Clarity
- Machined Brass Nozzle and Aluminum Housing Provides Excellent Rigidity for Deep, Accurate Bass
- Driver Design: Fully Enclosed 9.7 mm Dynamic Driver
- Impedance: 26 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz–50 kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 100 mW