Do everything right with one buying decision
Micro-systems are handy: you buy everything at once, set it up and enjoy – at least if you chose the right system. But if important features are lacking or the included speakers are undersized, the enjoyment is not going to last long.
With the X-HM 76 D, Pioneer has done everything possible to eliminate frustration: feel free to search for gaps in the network CD receiver’s streaming features.
You are not going to find any and may just learn something new. For instance that, in addition to free Internet radio, there are also streaming services that provide you with free access to millions of titles for a small monthly fee: Spotify, Tidal and Deezer for instance, all of them integrated into the X-HM 76 D. Or that the SACD sound format DSD can now be downloaded and streamed over the network – with the high-resolution-capable player of the X-HM 76 D.
- Class D Amplifier (Digital Amplifier)
- Power Output: 50 W + 50 W (1 kHz, 10 % THD, 4 ohms)
- Audio Playback from HDD Devices via USB
- FM (RDS) Tuner (40 Presets)
- Sound Control (Bass/Treble)
- Bass Enhancer (P.BASS)
- CD-Audio, CD-R/-RW (MP3/WMA)
- Music File Playback via Network/USB (DSD/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/Apple
• Up to 192 kHz/24-bit Audio Playback (WAV/FLAC/AIFF) via USB/Wired Network
• Up to 11.2 MHz DSD Playback via USB/Wired Network
- 120 mm Cone Woofer, 25 mm Soft Dome Tweeter