Conventional stereo receiver with Bluetooth
Sometimes you don’t need an endless list of features, but simply a good stereo amplifier with few control elements but sufficient connections. The SX-10AE offers all of that – and its housing in the classic hi-fi format also features an integrated Bluetooth receiver in addition to the four line-in jacks, a tape output and the radio component.
Direct energy design
The highly-developed, compact circuit with short signal paths and the best possible protection from disruptive sound effects is designed especially for speedy response behaviour and a clear stereoscopic picture with a fresh sound.
Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
With Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, you can easily stream songs from compatible devices. This product features A2DP/ AVRCP profiles, with support for SBC/AAC codecs.
- Direct Mode
- THD: 0.08 % (20-20,000 Hz, Half Power)
- S/N Ratio: LINE In, SP Out 100 dB
- Tone Controls: Bass (100 Hz)/Treble (10 kHz): ±10 dB
- Frequency Response: DIRECT 10 Hz-100 kHz, +1 dB/-3 dB
- Application Type: Direct Energy
- Analogue Discrete 2ch Amplifier
- 100 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- Anti-Vibration Oval Chassis
- Screw Type Speaker Terminals Compatible with Thick Cables