With more smartphones and most Digital Audio Players offering Hi-Res Audio support, it’s important your next set of headphones is ready to exploit these high-fidelity formats to fullest potential.
The SE-CH5T headphone is certified for Hi-Res Audio reproduction with 40 kHz-capable drivers, Airflow Control Port to clarify layers of detail in DSD and 24-bit recordings, and of course, lots of tight bass muscle for rhythmic, compelling performance, from jazz to EDM.
Over-the-ear cable design reduces noise and frees you to move while listening, the high quality braided design featuring call answer/end for convenient smartphone use. Stylish, functional, future-focused sound for hi-fi heads wanting better cost-to-performance on their investment.
- Developed and Certified for Playback of Hi-Res Audio Formats
- Ultra-Wide-Spectrum 9.7 mm (3/8˝) Dynamic Drivers for Accurate Detail Reproduction and Excellent Imaging Performance
- Airflow Control Port Technology Improves Mid-band Clarity
- Driver Design: Fully Enclosed 9.7 mm (3/8˝) Dynamic Driver
- Impedance: 26 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz–45 kHz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 100 mW