The streaming reference: unrestricted audiophile, unrestricted comfortable
All Pioneer achievements in the field of digital music reproduction, have been combined in the N-70AE network-player and married with state-of-the-art streaming technology. The result is a player that won´t let you miss anything: music of every style, from any location, and in any file format will sound more natural, richer and more sweeping than ever before via the N-70AEs audiophile D/A-converters.
Flareconnect multi-room technology
FlareConnect™ shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multiroom playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote App.
Built-in dual band WI-FI
Enjoy network features such as Hi-Res Audio streaming via wireless LAN connection. The built-in Wi-Fi is dual band, supporting both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequency channels. By using the 5 GHz band, you can enjoy steady and uninterrupted streaming of large Hi-Res Audio files.
Plug and play external HDD
Connect an external HDD via USB, and you can easily listen to your whole music library without using your PC. You can even move files from your PC to the HDD via the home network while the HDD is connected to the N-70AE / N-50AE.
3.5”colour LCD display
The N-70AE / N-50AE features a 3.5” colour LCD display with a user-friendly GUI. Enjoy viewing the album artwork while listening to the song.
- 8ch Parallel Drive with SABRE32 Ultra DAC (ES 9016S x 2)
- Up to 11.2 MHz DSD Playback
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit WAV/FLAC/Apple Lossless/AIFF Playback
- USB-DAC (up to 384 kHz/32-bit LPCM, 11.2 MHz DSD)
- Headphone Amplifier with Texas Instrument TPA6120
- DIRECT Mode for Faithful Reproduction of Original Sound
- Hi-bit32 Audio Processing
- Up-Sampling up to 384 kHz
- Digital Filter with 3 Modes (SHARP/SLOW/SHORT )
- Auto Sound Retriever
- Auto Level Control
- Lock Range Adjust Function for Reducing Jitter by Adjusting Lock Range Accuracy
- Gapless Playback (WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC)
- Digital Output On/Off Switch to Prevent Digital Noise Effect on Analogue Audio
- Three-Chamber Shielded Chassis Isolates Power Supply for Digital Block, Digital Circuit, and Power Supply for Analogue Block/Analogue Circuit
- Twin Transformers in Separate Shield Cases
- High-Grade Parts Including Custom Capacitors for Power Supply and Machined RCA Terminals
- Rigid Under Base
- Aluminium Front and Side Panels