The shape of a beautiful feeling
The time has come to free your headphones from smartphone sound and immerse your senses in the Pioneer XDP-02U. Sculpted to fit hands for comfortable touchscreen operation, and rounded to slip into your pocket, this player has a serious hi-fi build for sound that will blow your mind.
Whether streamed over Wi-Fi® or played from 528 GB expandable memory, compressed music opens out in Hi-bit 32 Mode, the potential of your headphones unlocked for the first time. Dual DACs and amps shine with any audio, from MP3s to hi-res albums.
Bluetooth® technology supports wireless connections and there’s line-out and USB/OTG functions to share your music. Available in pink, white, and navy blue, the XDP-02U lets you experience your favorites songs with an intimacy you never thought possible.
Supports all our audio sources
Stream lossless albums from Deezer HiFi or TIDAL, enjoy a curated TuneIn station, download Hi-Res Audio albums from your Onkyo Music account (including those in MQA), and experience native DSD 5.6 MHz and 192 kHz/32-bit FLAC/WAV playback. Hi-bit 32 Mode boosts lossless and compressed listening quality.
Beautiful, comfortable, sophisticated
Fitting snugly into the palm of your hand, the smoothly rounded XDP-02U is simple to use with a thumb on the touch panel. Side buttons give easy access to controls including volume, Play/Pause/Hold, and Skip/Scan. Available in three colors, you’ll appreciate the lush, premium feel of this product.
- Output power: 75 mW + 75 mW (Unbalanced, 32 ohms), 150 mW + 150 mW (Balanced, 32 ohms)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–80,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.006%
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: More than 115 dB
- Supported headphone impedance: 16–300 Ohms (Unbalanced) 32–600 Ohms (Balanced)
- Twin ESS SABRE® ES9018C2M DACs
- Twin ESS SABRE ES9601K high-output amplifiers
- Dual clocks (44.1 kHz/48 kHz) for high-precision playback
- Symmetrical channel layout and isolated processing/amp boards
- Unbalanced 3.5 mm and balanced 2.5 mm headphone outputs
- BTL (Bridge-Tied Load) and ACG (Active Contol Ground) balanced drive
- 3-Stage gain (Low/Normal/High) to suit different headphones
- 192 kHz/32-bit and 176.4 kHz/32-bit upsampling functions
- Precision 10-band equalizer with 6 presets and 3 customizable presets
- 7-Step Lock Range Adjustment (Wide/Normal/Narrow)
- Three selectable digital output filters (Sharp/Short/Slow)
- 32-bit high-resolution Digital Signal Processing technology
- Support for Deezer HiFi, TIDAL, and TuneIn streaming services
- Direct Hi-Res Audio downloads from Onkyo Music store
- Supports MQA, native DSD 5.6 MHz playback, DSD-IFF, FLAC/ALAC/WAV/AIFF up to 192 kHz/32-bit, MP3, and AAC