Products can be returned free of charge at every post office using the enclosed return label and authorisation (these documents can also be downloaded from our website at all times). A return confirmation will subsequently be sent out by email.
Return/Exchange of Faulty or Damaged Items
Should you receive a product that is faulty in any way, you can return it to us free of charge by indicating your reason of return on our return label. Once we have received and checked the parcel, you refund will be credited to the payment method originally chosen. A direct exchange of goods, however, is not possible. Please return it to us as you normally would and place a new order.
For further information, please refer to our terms and conditions (AGB).
Returns are free of charge.
Your refund will be credited to the payment method originally chosen within 14 business days of the receipt of return.
If you have misplaced your return documents, you can easily download them from your Pioneer account to print at home:
1. Log into your Pioneer customer account with your email and password.
2. Navigate to »your name« in the top section.
3. Click on »customer account«.
4. Choose the order you wish to return and press »return order«.
5. A new window will open automatically. Now you can choose the specific items you want to return and state your reason for return.
6. Click on »confirm« to unlock, download and print your return authorization and label.
Customers without a registered account can directly contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or under +43 5332 71360 (fees may apply).
Once we have checked your return, your refund will be credited to the payment method originally chosen. Please note that items should be returned to us in the condition they were received.
Pick-Up & Return Service
Unfortunately, we do currently not offer pick-up & return service. Please feel free to contact our customer service with any concerns you may have.