A-10AE Integrated Amplifier, Black
Enhance your audio with Pioneers new direct energy technology
Based on Pioneer’s Direct Energy Design concept, the A-10AE integrated amplifier pursues high S/N ratio to create overwhelming sound field rich with reality. Highlight features include isolated power supply, Direct Function, and phono MM input, letting listeners enjoy crisp, clear sound close to the original performance.
Isolated power supply
The windings for the power amplifier, pre-amplifier, and controls are each separated inside the power transformer to prevent mutual noise interference.
The A-10AE features Direct Function, which bypasses other circuits except for the volume to offer a pure listening experience suitable for musical content. The function is not just a simple switching, but is finely tuned to enhance the musicality.
Anti-standing wave insulators
The Anti-Standing Wave Insulator features a special form with no parallel sides inside to prevent cavity resonance. This makes the sound localisation, tone, and scale clearer, while also contributing to seamless connection between the channels and improved response to quick sound.
Non-magnetic material speaker terminals
The speaker terminals use non-magnetic material, which is less susceptible to external noise, and transmits signals to the speakers at high purity.
- 50 W + 50 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.9 %, 4 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- 30 W + 30 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.7 %, 8 ohms, 2ch Driven)
- Guaranteed Speaker Impedance (2 Speaker Terminals): 4-16 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz +1 dB/-3 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A) 103 dB (LINE In, SP Out), 78 dB (PHONO In, SP Out)
- Direct Energy Design
- Clean Ground Construction
- Isolated Power Supply Circuits
- Direct Function
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble)
- Balance Control
- 1.6 mm-Thick Rigid Steel Chassis
- Auto Standby
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 130 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.2 W