It has finally arrived
For the true audiophile, we have developed our first discrete headphones amplifier with USB-DAC. Supporting almost any connection type, from a traditional standard jack to 3- and even 4-pin NEUTRIK jacks, you can customise your cables as you please.
Whatever headphone cable you prefer, the U-05 always guarantees high-grade audio thanks to its fully balanced circuit. Advanced tuning possibilities allow even more dramatic sound improvement.
Amp it up
Obviously, you can use the U-05 for headphones playback and powered speakers. But, you can also deploy it as a high-end pre-amplifier with volume control, using the balanced XLR-outputs or the unbalanced RCA cinch outputs.
Hi-res audio playback
This USB-DAC plays regular PCM signals and 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz DSD-files. With the Hi-Bit 32 function you can upscale 16- and 24-bit signals to 32-bit quality, while the upsampling function raises the frequency up to 384 kHz.
No more jitter
Jitter and noise have no chance thanks to the high precision master clock circuit and dual Sabre 8-channel DAC, configured for left/right parallel use. Narrowing the DAC locking range will further reduce collateral sounds and disturbing overtones.
D/A converter features
- 8ch Parallel Drive with SABRE32 Ultra DAC (ES 9016S x 2)
- US B Input (PCM): 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz, 384 kHz (16, 24, 32 bit)
- USB Input (DSD): 2.8 MHz, 5.6 MHz
- COAXIAL/OPTICAL/AES /EBU Input: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz (16, 24 bit)
- Minimum Jitter with Asynchronous Transfer
- Digital Filter with 3 Modes (SHARP/SLOW/SHORT )
- Lock Range Adjust Function for Reducing Jitter by Adjusting. Lock Range Accuracy
- DIRECT Mode for Faithful Reproduction of Original Sound
- Audio Scaler for up to 384 kHz/32-bit Upsampling
Headphone amplifier features
- Shielded Power Transformer with Independent Winding, Isolated Power and Digital/Analogue Blocks
- Full Balance Circuit for Minimum Noise
- Discreet Circuit Adopted for High-Quality Sound Tuning
- Balanced Headphone Terminal (XLR3/XLR4) x 2 Compatible with Recabled Headphones, Unbalanced Headphone Terminal (STD) x 1
- Fine Adjust Volume Control
- Gain Switch for Using Headphones with Different Impedance