SX-520DAB Stereo Receiver with DAB+, Silver
Radio in best digital quality
The high-performance, discreet amplifiers with 100 watts per channel and the Pioneer direct energy concept with short signal paths and optimised circuits guarantee high-quality stereo reproduction. Thanks to the two connection terminals for loudspeakers it is possible to operate two box pairs (A + B), while bi-wiring is also possible.
Enjoy radio without interference thanks to the built-in DAB/DAB+ tuner. Or listen to your favourite radio station with the FM tuner.
Perfect for lovers of vinyl
Connect your record player very easily to the phono input using an MM system and enjoy your vinyl collection in the best quality.
Direct energys design
The highly-developed, compact circuit with short signal paths and the best possible protection from disruptive sound effects is designed especially for speedy response behaviour and a clear stereoscopic picture with a fresh sound.
- Rated Power Output: 100 W + 100 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 1 %, 8 ohms)
- Frequency Response: SACD/CD, NETWORK, RECORDER: 5 Hz-100 kHz, 0 dB/-3 dB
- RIAA Deviation:
- PHONO (MM): 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Tone Control:
- Bass: ±14 dB (100 Hz)
- Treble: ±14 dB (10 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF SHORTED, A-NETWORK):
- SACD/CD, NETWORK, RECORDER: 100 dB
- PHONO (MM): 80 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: SACD/CD, NETWORK, RECORDER: 0.02 % or less (1 kHz, 50 W, 8 ohms)
- Tuner Frequency Range:
- (FM): 87.5-108 MHz
- (DAB): 174.928-239.200 MHz
- Antenna Input (FM/DAB): 75 ohms unbalanced
- Analogue Discrete 2ch Amplifier
- DAB/DAB+ Tuner
- FM Tuner (30 Presets) with RDS Function
- Phono Input (MM)
- Speaker A/B Selector
- Two-Digit FL Display