Universal disc player flagship for UHD BD, BD, DVD and CD
This flagship universal disc player is the embodiment of Pioneer’s considerable expertise amassed over the years through the development of successive optical disc players. Elaborately engineered for the ideal disc playback, the UDP-LX800 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance.
With support for the latest Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy the beautiful spectacle with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. Two ESS SABRE PRO Series DACs are used in parallel to provide audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, and XLR balanced output terminal.
Three-part chassis structure
The blocks for power supply, drive/digital processing, and analogue audio are separated into three to eliminate electrical and magnetic interference between the blocks. The rigid beams placed between the blocks further reinforce the structure, while the internal layout is optimally designed to minimize vibration and signal loss.
Ultra HD Blu-ray playback
As a universal disc player, the UDP-LX800 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Hi-Res Audio and other music files, and video files.
6-layered main circuit board for high S/N ratio
A 6-layered IVH is used for the main circuit board to thoroughly eliminate digital noise. This optimises the digital signal wiring and minimises GND impedance, and dramatically improves S/N ratio in audio/video signal processing. The 18 Gbps transmission through the latest HDMI standard becomes even more precise.
- 8ch Parallel Drive with SABRE ES9026PRO DAC x 2
- Large-Capacity Power Supply Transformer
- Custom Electrolytic Capacitors
- Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
- Transport Function for Pure Digital Audio/Video Output
- Dual HDMI Output
- PQLS Jitter-less
- Three-Block Internal Layout (Power Supply, Drive/Digital Processing, Analogue Audio)
- Ultra-Rigid Construction with Ventless Steel Plate Top Panel and Aluminium Side Panels
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Rigidity and Low Centre of Gravity
- 6-Layered IVH Main Circuit Board for High S/N Ratio
- Rigid & Quiet BD Drive
• Honeycomb Mechanism Drive Cover with Anti-Vibration Paint
• Acoustic Damper Tray with Anti-Vibration Paint
• Float-Mounting Structure
- Anti-Standing Wave Insulators