Powerful Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth and AM/FM Tuner
- Analog inputs allow up to four different devices to be connected, letting you freely choose between CDs, n etwork players and more
- Play your music wirelessly via Bluetooth or tune in to your favourite AM/FM station, with up to 40 station presets
- Play it loud with 100 Watt per channel and anti-vibration chassis
Network audio player with brilliant 3.5" TFT display and Hi-Res audio file playback.
- AirPlay and Google Chromecast integration for easy streaming from your computer or mobile device.
- Spotify, Tidal and Deezer natively supported for smooth entertainment.
- 2-channel DAC parallel drive
- Up to 11.2 MHz DSD playback or 192 kHz/24-bit WAV/FLAC/Apple Lossless/AIFF playback
- Plug & Play-compatible with external HDDs and USB-devices.
Pioneer Club Speakers
Create a serene scene for music
The new S6 on-ear headphones with ANC
Wireless noise-cancelling headphones with extra-large 40 mm drivers, ultra-long 30-hour playback with fast-charge, voice assistant and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
For the ones who prefer streaming
Network Players for streaming your digital content
Our network audio players are built for the digital age. You can access a wide variety of digital streaming services or digital file formats, all optimised for playback using our highly efficient sound-enhancing features.
At the center of it all, the amplifier
Pure Audio Amplifiers
Leading technologies will help you realise the perfect sound field in any room and optimise the settings to your own preferences. Enjoy deep and balanced audio without phase lag, jitter, or noise – at any volume level.
Whatever your choice, we got it
Pioneer Pure Audio Components
Our stereo components are engineered according to a strict design philosophy and use only high-grade audio parts, each one is meticulously tuned and calibrated in intricate detail. The result is a performance so rich, so dense and so completely engrossing that others in this class don’t even come close.
Easy integration to your existing system or the start of a new one
Most of our receivers are Works with Sonos certified, meaning that they work seamlessly with Sonos Home Sound Systems. The receiver ties into the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs and playing at the desired volume on command from the Sonos App.
Get the latest firmware update and make sure your receiver stays Sonos compatible